Tuesday 30 March 2010

Update 30/3/10

Having recieved all of my feedback from Mrs Peacock, I have now done it all and improved my individual blog to the best I can.

At the moment, I am just in the finishing stages of my evaluation. I would of done it sooner but as the programme on the computer was playing up, and we didn't save everything to the G drive, we have only really just managed to get hold of our final film.

I have made a large contribution to the group blog in the last few days because as I have finished, I thought my time would be useful on editing and posting things that were forgotton about or havent been done. As my other group memebers may still have alterations and evaluations to do on their own individual blogs, I thought I would help out to try and get everything done, ready for the due date on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment