Friday 27 November 2009

27th November Update

I think our group is working really well at the moment and we seem to be up to date with all of our work. We managed to share out the work equally when doing our 'Similar Media Works' powerpoint, but it just needs a few extra details before we publish it to our group blog.

Emmaline edited our 'Scream' re-make last week in the very short time she had. Unfortunatly, due to our bad time keeping its not very consistant and looks a bit rushed. However, next time we will plan our time well and make sure we all come together to make our film consistant and well edited. We filmed it so that we could get used to using the cameras etc, so next time we will be very prepared. It also taught us to make sure we plan exactly what we are going to do, before we actually do it. On my indervidual blog I've uploaded the re-make and have written a brief description about it.

All in all though, my work as a group and indervidually is all up to date and I feel happy with the work I've produced so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment